Fold recognition methods

Vladimir Morozov morozov at lion-ag.de
Wed Jun 30 10:04:23 EST 1999

Hi

There are a plenty of the folg recognition methods. But have you really
exhaustingly explored the sequence-based folds recognition? I would recomend
to try

http://cyrah.med.harvard.edu/Serv/Servers/ISS/ISS_server.html
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/research/compbio/HMM-apps/model-library-search.html
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/research/compbio/HMM-apps/T98-query.html

--
Sincerely,

Vladimir Morozov
Vladimir M. Morozov, PhD
Bioinformatics Expert                 | morozov at lion-ag.de
Room 210, LION Bioscience AG          | Voice +49-(0)6221-4038143
Waldhofer Str. 98, D-69123 Heidelberg | Fax +49-(0)6221-4038201
Germany
http://www.lion-ag.de