NMR + diffraction in PDB

Per Kaellblad pk215 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 10:30:19 EST 1999

Hi,

I am looking for proteins (PDB entries) that have been determined
structurally using both NMR and diffraction methods. The proteins
should ideally be the same but a high sequence identity will do.

The current 3DBbrowser doesn't enable this kind of search and it seems
somewhat elaborate to get around it. If anyone know of a published list of
such proteins, or an easy way of getting such a list, I would be very
grateful to hear about it.

Thanks
Per Kallblad

 Drug Design Group                     Email:    pk215 at cam.ac.uk
 Department of Pharmacology            Phone:    +44 1223 331982
 University of Cambridge               Fax       +44 1223 331740
 Tennis Court Road                     CAMBRIDGE CB2 1QJ      UK