NMR + diffraction in PDB

Miriam Hirshberg mh270 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 10:44:13 EST 1999

Per Kallblad

 3 proteins you can check are: Calmodulin, cdc42 and ras, all three
were determined by both NMR and Xray crystallography.

Hope this helps

Miri

Miriam (Miri) Hirshberg         e-mail: m.hirshberg at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Department of Biochemistry      Tel   : (+44) 01223 766018
University of Cambridge         Tel   : (+44) 01223 333600 (switch board)
80 Tennis Court Road            Fax   : (+44) 01223 766002
Old Addenbrooke's Site
Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Per Kaellblad wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for proteins (PDB entries) that have been determined
> structurally using both NMR and diffraction methods. The proteins
> should ideally be the same but a high sequence identity will do.
>
> The current 3DBbrowser doesn't enable this kind of search and it seems
> somewhat elaborate to get around it. If anyone know of a published list of
> such proteins, or an easy way of getting such a list, I would be very
> grateful to hear about it.
>
> Thanks
> Per Kallblad
>
>  Drug Design Group                     Email:    pk215 at cam.ac.uk
>  Department of Pharmacology            Phone:    +44 1223 331982
>  University of Cambridge               Fax       +44 1223 331740
>  Tennis Court Road                     CAMBRIDGE CB2 1QJ      UK

---