modeling software advice

Sebastien Lemieux lemieuxs at inox.IRO.UMontreal.CA
Fri Aug 11 16:22:55 EST 2000

Mike Tennant <tennant at> writes:

> Hi Anne, you'll probably want to have a look at NAMOT
> ( and NAB
> ( for building

I am totally biased in that suggestion, but depending on the specific
project (i missed the initial post!), I would strongly recommand to
give MCSYM a try.

Web site for 3.0 beta version:

Information about obtaining the current release:
  mailto:larosem at

I'd be happy to discuss any problem/question about the program or
general approach...

------------------ Sebastien Lemieux, Microbio/CS -------------------
	     Breaking the Second Half of the Genetic Code

  cggacacaca aaaagaaaga agaattttta ggatcttttg tgtgcgaata actatgagga