modeling software advice

Sebastien Lemieux lemieuxs at inox.IRO.UMontreal.CA
Fri Aug 11 16:22:55 EST 2000

Mike Tennant <tennant at mh.uk.sbphrd.com> writes:

> Hi Anne, you'll probably want to have a look at NAMOT
> (http://namot.lanl.gov/) and NAB
> (http://www.scripps.edu/case/casegr-sh-2.2.html) for building

I am totally biased in that suggestion, but depending on the specific
project (i missed the initial post!), I would strongly recommand to
give MCSYM a try.

Web site for 3.0 beta version:
  http://www-lbit.iro.umontreal.ca/mcsym/mcsym-3.0.shtml

Information about obtaining the current release:
  mailto:larosem at iro.umontreal.ca

I'd be happy to discuss any problem/question about the program or
general approach...

--
------------------ Sebastien Lemieux, Microbio/CS -------------------
	     Breaking the Second Half of the Genetic Code

  cggacacaca aaaagaaaga agaattttta ggatcttttg tgtgcgaata actatgagga