Strong Buy Recommendation - ABRG chart patters going to break upwards

kimlee at kimlee at
Mon May 1 08:15:05 EST 2000

FOR WEEK OF MAY 1 to 5, 2000
Pre-Release to Paid Subscribers Only
Strong Buy Recommendation

700% to 1000% GAIN Forecast For This Stock as it has Shot up From $1.25 on April 13
to $2.12 w Multiple Major NewsReleases to Come Out

NANA (otc-bb) New Anaconda - Closed at $2.12 on April 28
Has Been Climbing Steadily Since $1.25 Share Price on April 13
Target is $ 22.12
which was the Year High of just months ago!
Just About to Build  their NEW PROCESSING PLANT in Texas
New Anaconda Company (The) (NANA) (OTC-BB)
Last Trade                             2.125
52 Week High                      22.125       52 Week Low                         1.063
Market Capitalization        218.16 M     Shares Outstanding            72.00 M
WALLSTREET STOCKS N.L.  is sent to you for informational
purposes only and in no way to be considered as an offer to buy or
sell securities of any type mentioned in our newsletters.  Most of the
research material is believed to be true, but you are always encouraged
to do your own due diligence whenever investing in any type of
security or investment.  The material to be considered as our opinions
only and we must inform you that our staff and management may hold,
buy or sell any of the securities mentioned here at any time.
For 30 DAY FREE TRIAL  to  WALLSTREET STOCKS N. L.  or to subscribe
please email us at:  TR54 at BOLT.COM
WALLSTREET STOCKS N. L. Subscriptions are $329.00 per month or $3299.00
by the year.  Multiple addresses can be sent to at an extra fee of $25 per
If you HAVE RECEIVED WALLSTREET STOCKS N. L.  by Mistake and are not a paid
please email us at TR54 at BOLT.COM   with remove in Subject.