Retire in 2-4 Years #5113

Diane R hhtom at
Fri May 26 00:47:35 EST 2000

Dear Friend,
      I know your time is valuable so I will get right to the point.
 I'm looking for a few key individuals who are absolutely serious
 about achieving financial independence in the next 2-4 years.
 Before you are quick to judge, I ask you to put your skepticism
 for just one minute as you read on.  It will be time well spent.

 Are you serious about:

 Finding a home/internet based business built
 around a professional product of real value?

 Creating a multiple SIX FIGURE lifestyle and helping others achieve
 the same?

 Do you feel you are:
 Committed enough to your goals to spend 10-20 hours a week building
 your own enterprise?
 Open-minded and teachable to new and innovative ways of doing

 If you answered YES to any of the above questions then we can help
 you.  I am part of an organization whose mission is to foster
 financial freedom in the lives of those who truly seek to do so.  In
 today's information age, knowledge  is truly a valuable commodity.

 What if you had the exclusive rights to cutting-edge information
 could teach average people all about money?  How to make to
 save it.. and most importantly, how to make it grow itself?

 Our program:  Is not MLM or a franchise, but provides associates
 with all the training, tools, and personal support one needs to be

 Can you:  Simply return a phone call and direct our qualified
 prospects through an automated information system that truly does
 the explaining for you?

 See yourself profiting 80% per sale and earning no less than $1000
 every purchase?

 Recognize a real opportunity when you see one and then call to learn

 For more details, call our toll free information line 24 hrs a day.
 1-800-320-9895 ext 8702 (2 min msg)

 There is absolutely no obligation.  Please serious inquiries only.
 We look forward to hearing from you.

Please remove at:
mailto:ttbel at