Software question

Martin Larose larosem at mansarde.IRO.UMontreal.CA
Thu Nov 2 09:53:25 EST 2000

Hi Anne,

here is a short description of mcsym.  This modeling software can run on
SGI Irix 6.5.  To get the software please refer to:

                http://www-lbit.iro.umontreal.ca

Mc-Sym is a software that builds RNA 3-D structures using coordinates and
relations between residues extracted from X-ray crystallography and NMR
found in the RCSB Protein Data Bank and the Rutgers Nucleic Acid Database
and from theoretical models. Constraints can be applied to the building
procedure to ensure that the generated models are valid. The RNA structures
properties and constraints are entered in a script or interactively within
the mcsym interpreter.

Regards,
Martin Larose

mailto:larosem at iro.umontreal.ca
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~larosem
This mail message sent by GNU emacs, Gnus and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.