What is a structural representation in chemistry? (pdf version)

z17b3 z17b3 at unb.ca
Mon Feb 5 21:22:26 EST 2001

Dear colleagues,

In view of a number of requests for our paper related to the absence of
its PDF version (we supplied only the postscript file, i.e. file
cadd.ps), we have now added the corresponding PDF file:

                     http://www.cs.unb.ca/profs/goldfarb/cadd.pdf

(in addition to the corrected postscript version).

It goes without saying that we would greatly appreciate any comments.

     Lev Goldfarb                                 Tel:      506-458-7271
     Faculty of Computer Science                  Tel(secret.): 453-4566
     University of New Brunswick                  Fax:      506-453-3566
     P.O. Box 4400                                E-mail:  goldfarb at unb.ca
     Fredericton, N.B., E3B 5A3                   Home tel: 506-455-4323
     Canada

     http://www.cs.unb.ca/profs/goldfarb/goldfarb.htm

---