Making movies of models

Simon Andrews simon.andrews at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 04:25:31 EST 2001

"Richard P. Grant" wrote:

> (just realized that the subject line sounds dodgy - never mind (-: )
>
> It is possible to make 'rotating movies' of structural models by
> rendering an orientation iteratively and then importing all the single
> images into Quicktime Pro.  Is there an easier way?  Would POVRay's
> 'animation' feature help?
>
> I'm using MacOS9.1, Quicktime Pro, SwissPDBViewer, RasMol, POVRay and
> anything else I can get my hands on :).

Given the list of facilitates you have to work with I suggest you see
the tutorial at;

	http://www.tenorsax.freeserve.co.uk/SPDBV/Animation.htm

The link to the final animation is wrong in the page - it should read;

	http://www.tenorsax.freeserve.co.uk/SPDBV/TYROSINE.AVI

I meant to change this ages ago, but never got round to it!

Hope this helps

TTFN

Simon.