[ANNOUNCE] TTI Grand Opening: Need Number Crunching?

Kevin Van Workum vanw at cae.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 22 09:21:06 EST 2001

Tsunamic Technologies, Inc. (TTI) announces the grand opening of their low
cost, ONLINE and on-demand high performance computing services. Featuring
dedicated nodes, flexible online accounts, no setup or monthly fees, and
more. Apply for an account today.
http://www.tsunamictechnologies.com

Clusters of parallel alpha and 1GHz AMD processors are now available.
Download and compile your own code and run your simulations on our machines.
F77, F90, F95, C, C++ compilers are available. We can customize our network
for you specific needs.

Software Vendors: We can install your applications on our machines and
provide access to your customers for testing and/or licensing.

Kevin Van Workum
President and Founder
     Online pay per use parallel
  and serial FAST computers at: