Hyaluronidase (Wydase)

bbks1267 bbks1267 at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 27 14:20:07 EST 2001

To Whom It May Concern: Could you tell me why there is such a shortage of the drug Hyaluronidase. My Doctor can not give me any answers on this matter as I am waiting to have a Racz Cath. done and we are waiting on the Wydase. I am suffering with terrible back pain after 3 back operations and a fusion. Two Doctors that I have been to seem to agree that my problem may be due to scar tissue and this procedure will help get my life and back together. Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill Sivers
3/27/01