You're in the Money !...... 0794unwO3-662BOsg8040yYAs2-478rC-30

honey2260l38 at eudora.com honey2260l38 at eudora.com
Mon Apr 29 08:54:19 EST 2002

Hi,

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END!
Follow what it says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a
RECESSION is coming or not, who is President, or whether you
keep your current job or not. Yes, I know what you are thinking.
I never responded to one of these before either. One day though,
something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a movie for
2 hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter
where you believe "those feelings" come from, I thank every day
that I had that feeling.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars in the next 4 to 5 months from your home.
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR ON THE NET!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

ALL THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable
opportunity. I was approached many times before but each
time I passed on it.  I am so glad I finally joined just to
see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and
money required. To my astonishment, I received a 6 figure income
in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been around for
a long time but I never believed in it.  But one day when I received
this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it.  I followed
the simple instructions and walaa ..... 2 weeks later the money
started to come in.  First month I only made a small amount of money,
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of a good 6 figures.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made
a lot more and I am playing it again.  The key to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''

More testimonials later but first,

==== NOW... Print This For Your Future Reference ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOU WILL
SEE WHY THIS BUSINESS CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
=============

**Order all 5 Reports shown on the list below**

For each Report, send $5 U.S. CASH, with the NAME & NUMBER
of the Report you are ordering and your E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
person whose name appears on the list below next to the report #.

Make Sure YOUR RETURN ADDRESS is on your envelope top left
corner in case of any mail problems.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.
YOUR UP-FRONT COST is ONLY $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and
keep it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on
all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work
this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing
happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.

NOW... BELOW ARE THE 6 IMPORTANT STEPS YOU NEED TO DO:

Step 1: After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their money.

Step 2: Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5.
Step 3: Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4.
Step 4: Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.
Step 5: Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2.
Step 6: Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

** Please make sure you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer. Also save this on a floppy as well just
in case if you loose any data. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS WITH 5 DIFFERENT
INDIVIDUALS BELOW:

REPORT #1: "The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net"
Order Report #1 from :

Peter Schlenk
1350 Beverly Rd. #115-261
McLean,  VA  22101
USA

REPORT #2: "The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net"
Order Report #2 from :

John Cooper
70 Stilecroft Drive
North York, Ontario
M3J 1A9
Canada

REPORT #3: "Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net"
Order Report #3 from:

N. Huynh
P.O. Box# 21104
Jane Finch Mall P.O.
3975 Jane St.
Downsview, ON
M3N 3A3
Canada

REPORT# 4: "How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net"
Order Report #4 from :

David Duong
2702 Keele St.
Toronto, ON
M3M 2G1
Canada

REPORT #5: "How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free"
Order Report #5 from:

Stone Evans
537 Alexis Court
Mississauga, ON
Canada
L4Z 3Z8

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY TO
SEE HOW THIS SYSTEM CAN MAKE US MONEY!!!

There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

  METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000
e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is
only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for Report #1.

Your Name now is moved down on the Report #2 position and those
10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,000 emails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report #2.

Your Name now is moved down on the Report #3 position  and those
100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3.

And your Name now is moved down on the Report #4 position and
those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million
e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report #4.

Last, your Name is moved down on the Report #5 position and
those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report #5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million).

  Your total income in this example is:
  Report #1..... $50 +
  Report #2..... $500 +
  Report #3..... $5,000 +
  Report #4..... $50,000 +
  Report #5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT
THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or 1/2,
or even one 1/5 of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?

There are over 250 million people on the Internet world wide and
counting, with thousands more coming on line every day.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper.  On one of those sheets
of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, Your E-MAIL ADDRESS, your name and postal address.
Make sure you affix proper 'International' Postage if ordering a
report from outside your country.

The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE
there is money in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.

**** To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much more.

  METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
suggest you start with Method #1 and add METHOD #2 as you
go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same
day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not
advertise until they receive the report.

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

*** Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for REPORT #1 within
2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you
did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different Report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you.

IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER
BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have
put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to
#2 ......#5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this
to may send out 100,000 or more emails and your name will be
on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

	*** IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============

''My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving 'junk  mail'. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew''
it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence
and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so''
on her when the thing didn't work.

Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
$147,200.00......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody
in her ''hobby''.

Mitchell Wolf., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post
office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first
12 weeks.

The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big''.

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until
I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed
then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks''.

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully
and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month
I made $20, in the 2nd month I made $560.00 and by the end of
third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful,
Thanx to internet''.

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED
ON YOUR ROAD TO GENERATING EXTRA INCOME!

THERE IS NO WAY THIS PROGRAM CANNOT WORK IF
EVERYONE TAKES PART.

If you don't try it - you will NEVER Know!!!
~It Works ~ It's Legal ~ It's Easy ~ So WHY NOT ?!?

*  To be removed from this list, please send an email with the word "remove"
in the subject line to removemeinlist5793 at eudoramail.com?Subject=REMOVE
0060kxId7-290GgkC3032upfs9-186nAxK8742haoI9-042OXSb7401l52

---