Ligand Docking

Atreya Hanudatta Sas hsatreya at
Sat Jun 1 07:32:41 EST 2002

Hi all,
	I am looking for softwares (preferably available free on the net)
which can help me dock a ligand onto a receptor and which in your opinon
would be better than the Biosym(insight) package. Specifically, my project
involves docking a dNTP onto a DNA polymerase.
	I am right now using Insight 2000 and have a question. Does the
inclusion of water molecules during the docking, which come along with the
crystal structure of the protein, dramatically improve the results?
	Thanks in advance,