Molmodel would you pllease just listeen to me

Matriarchs R. Tending singhki at
Sat Dec 27 02:19:50 EST 2003

Hey Molmodel,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Genneric v i a g r a

* LOWEEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the loswet prices on the net. Guaraneetd, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe differeence in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custommer service?

Geneeric V woorks within 15 minutees afteer intake, so that means you can take a pill unnooticeed as you're doing thhe forepplay with your wooman and thhen you will be ready in no time.

Smoe wmeon can never get enough and for tsohe we have great nwes. Geneeric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And evven if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

We resspect your privacy, infact we resppect it so much that eveerything frrom our ennd is handleed with 100% disccreation. Meaning you will reeceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billeed anonymously.

So take an advice for smoeone who uses Generic V all the time.
Take a chancce, impprove your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yoursellf foor taking a chancce, but your partnner will loove thhe improvemments that this wonnderdrug brings to your life.

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Matriarchs R. Tending"
ICQ# 4852121374
E-mail: singhki at