I Am Helping People Make Money Online Everyday. It's Simple.

dgp at zebraemail.com dgp at zebraemail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:29:39 EST 2003

Hello, my name is Derrick Person and I want to share with you a personal one on one letter. In April of 2002, I was laid off my job due to the economy. I was very upset and getting behind on my bills like so many of us. I kept thinking to myself about starting the perfect home business that will make individuals and myself money on the Internet while staying home. Then one day it hit me and to my amazement it took off like a rocket.
Many people were making over $100.00 dollars a DAY  doing this simple online business. Some  people were making over $2,000 dollars a MONTH regardless of the economy,  job market, or their financial situation. This will work for anyone including a child anywhere in the world. Please go to my website http://www.paysforever.com/DP3181.htm and read the testimonials  and let me change your financial crises along with others today. My Simple and Easy to operate business will make you money faster than anything on the Internet. I am living proof.

To your success,
Derrick Person

*********To Be REMOVED From Receiving Further Emails See Link Below******

THANK YOU for posting to my FFA Page, Free Classified or Search Engine
Submission site. This is a 'Time Delay' confirmation of your posting.
You agreed to receive this message when you posted. To be removed from
future mailings simply go to http://now-hear-this.port5.com?Remove!731
OR http://market-right.8p.org.uk?Remove!731

---