Molmodel this is your final warning

Rutledge D. Lest psg at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 18:22:36 EST 2004

Hey Molmodel,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Geeneric v i a g r a
http://www.learn44.com/mm/?Molmodel

* LOOWEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the lwsoet prices on the net. Guaranteed, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe differeence in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custtomer service?

* WORRKS WITHIN 15 MINUTES *
Geeneric V worrks within 15 minutees aftter intake, so that means you can take a pill unnooticeed as you're doing thhe fooreplay with your wooman and theen you will be ready in no time.

* LASTS 4 HOURS *
Smoe wmoen can neevr get enough and for tsohe we have great news. Geeneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And evven if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

* DISCREEET WORRLD WIDE SHIPPING *
We reespect your privacy, infact we respecct it so much that eveerything froom our ennd is handdled with 100% disccreation. Meaning you will recceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billled anonymously.

So take an advice for snooeme who uses Gneeric V all the time.
Take a chancce, imprrove your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yourseelf foor taking a chancce, but your partnner will loove thhe improvemments that this wonnderdrug brings to your life.

http://www.learn44.com/mm/?Molmodel

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Rutledge D. Lest"
ICQ# 4895761975