Molmodel this is your final warning

Rutledge D. Lest psg at
Sat Jan 3 18:22:36 EST 2004

Hey Molmodel,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Geeneric v i a g r a

* LOOWEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the lwsoet prices on the net. Guaranteed, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe differeence in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custtomer service?

Geeneric V worrks within 15 minutees aftter intake, so that means you can take a pill unnooticeed as you're doing thhe fooreplay with your wooman and theen you will be ready in no time.

Smoe wmoen can neevr get enough and for tsohe we have great news. Geeneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And evven if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

We reespect your privacy, infact we respecct it so much that eveerything froom our ennd is handdled with 100% disccreation. Meaning you will recceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billled anonymously.

So take an advice for snooeme who uses Gneeric V all the time.
Take a chancce, imprrove your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yourseelf foor taking a chancce, but your partnner will loove thhe improvemments that this wonnderdrug brings to your life.

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Rutledge D. Lest"
ICQ# 4895761975
E-mail: psg at