Don't let a break down, get you down.

Sallie Alfred Aberaxghengg at
Wed Jan 28 13:29:56 EST 2004

Wednesday, January 28th, 2004 -- molmodel

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

"Do you think the company would be willing to lower my pay?"

"`...You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling anyone or anything.'

Also included are a number of unusual statement made by candidates during

`That's the display department.'

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime