molecular conceptor

Molecular Conceptor info at molecular-conceptor.com
Wed Jul 28 02:10:41 EST 2004

Dear Colleague,

I thought you might be interested to have some information on Molecular
Conceptor 2 - The Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Design Courseware.  This
software teaches basic principles of medicinal chemistry and rational
drug design.  It is already used in hundreds of schools of pharmacy,
departments of chemistry, research and development units.

For more details you can download a demo version on our website:

http://www.molecular-conceptor.com/demo_form.html.

A trial version is also available if you wish.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.

Sincerely yours,

Molecular Conceptor Team
Synergix Ltd.
Drug Design Company