UK Job Posting & CV Database

Michelle Morgan support at
Thu Nov 4 12:21:08 EST 2004

As someone involved in the recruitment sector, I thought you would be
interested in our service.

1. We offer a completely free UK CV delivery service to recruiters.

2. 60 Day free job posting trial. Currently receiving over half a million
visits a month.

3. Free trial on CV database of 47,519 CVs (14:42 4th November 2004)

It will take you 2 minutes to complete the online registration and start
using our services.

Please visit this URL to do so:

Kind regards,

Michelle Morgan
New Business Development
mmorgan at

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us please visit:

If you do not wish to receive any further information from us, please
unsubscribe by visiting:

and entering this email address: molmodel at