[Molecular-modelling] Database for protein folded structures

Sushilee Ranganathan via molmodel%40net.bio.net (by s_ranganathan At pacific.edu)
Wed Nov 15 17:27:47 EST 2006

I am currently searching for a database that has the partly folded
structures of proteins (of course, the most important intermediate
structures) with coordinates, for a friend. I entered this mailing
list intending to follow up on a message sent out in 1995, when a
similar question was posted. Could anybody help me out on this?

sushilee