Does this group have a charter yet?

Nathan J. Wilson nathan at cse.ucsc.edu
Mon Aug 30 20:18:47 EST 1993

My site just notified me of this group and I am really excited by it!
I've been studying fungi as a hobby for about 20 years now and am
involved in several NAMA affiliated groups as well as NAMA itself.
I'm a computer scientist and I've been working on some ideas for using
computers in various ways to assist mycologists and would like to
discuss such issues with other interested parties.  Is this an
appropriate forum for that?

     Nathan Wilson           <_________>
  nathan at cse.ucsc.edu            |_|         It is no dream!
nathan at taurus.apple.com         /___\     Matsutake are growing
   velosa at apple.com              | |         On the belly of the mountain.
   AppleLink: velosa             | |                        -Shigetaka
                                 \_/ *83--