Luciferase reporter system

Robert Brambl brambl at graz.cbs.umn.edu
Thu Nov 18 18:41:59 EST 1993

For the analysis of promoters from not-efficiently transcribed
fungal genes we are considering the use of the firefly luciferase
reporter. We would be very pleased to obtain information of anyone
who ever gave this a try. Both good and bad experiences would be
appreciated. Also available luc-expression vectors for fungi would be
welcome.
Please send you messages to the newsgroup or directly to the
following E-mail address

Punt at mbl.tno.nl

Peter J. Punt, MBL/TNO, 2280 HV Rijswijk, The Netherlands

FOLLOW UP FROM:  Robert Brambl

For bad experiences contact Van Gooch at goochv at caa.mrs.umn.edu.  He can
also direct you to one or two other labs for whom this reporter has not
worked.