lignin peroxidase assay

Mr WD Leukes g91l4660 at hippo.ru.ac.za
Sun Nov 21 10:28:06 EST 1993

I have recently started trying to produce lignin peroxidase from
Phanerochaete chrysosporium in stationary culture, but with little
success. The culture and enzyme assay techniques seem to be quite
standard and easy, so perhaps there is some little trick that I am not
aware of. If anyone out there has any experience with this organism,
would you please contact me.

Thanks
Winston

--
          Winston Leukes - Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology
	  Rhodes University, P.O. Box 94,Grahamstown,6140,South Africa