FGN minireview correction

Jon Jules Paul Bruchez bruchez at MPIMG-Berlin-Dahlem.MPG.DE
Tue Nov 23 13:16:55 EST 1993

I would like to apologise for a typing mistake on our part in preparation of
the minireview "Regulatory sequences in the transcription of N. crassa genes:
CAAT box, TATA box, Introns, Poly(A) tail formation sequences" in FGN (1993),
40: 89-96.

On page 91 the 3' intron signal should read:
                                      ...... ( C62 / T33 ) A100 G100 - G40

and NOT .....( T62 / C33) A100 G100 - G40.

We hope that this error has not caused too much confusion.

Jon Bruchez, J. Eberle and V. E. A. Russo.

Bruchez at MPIMG-BERLIN-DAHLEM.MPG.DE