Postdoc opening

David Stadler dstad at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Nov 23 17:57:01 EST 1993

I have funds for a postdoc to work in our study of recombination and
mutation at the mtr locus of Neurospora. The position is available
immediately. The person need not have experience with Neurospora, but
must have an interest in basic transmission genetics. The project
involves both genetic and molecular analyses. I would appreciate any
information about appropriate candidates who are available now or will be
soon.
       David Stadler, Genetics SK-50, Univ. of Washington, Seattle