wild mushroom show

daniel r. reitman, attorney to be dreitman at oregon.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:30:13 EST 1993

In article <28snat$oje at news.u.washington.edu>,
 vicka at wrq.com (the Littlest Orc) writes:
>Announcing the Puget Sound Mycological Society annual Wild Mushroom Show....

>There will be an exhibit of over 500 species of locally-gathered
>wild mushrooms, with microscope and black-light displays.  Experts
>will be on hand to identify wild mushrooms brought in by the public.
>We'll have cooking demonstrations (with free samples), field guides
>for sale, cultivation advice, a slide show, and more.....

Just watch out for the large guns!  :-)  (Recently seen at Crater Lake.)  :-(

							Dan, ad nauseum

	"Incidentally, the sentencing judge thought she had imposed a sentence.
She wrote afterwards, 'the sentence imposed in this case is presently on
appeal." . . . As the old saying goes, if it looks like a duck, acts like a
duck, and sounds like a duck, by golly, it's a duck. . . .
	"In discussing the first issue, I referred to ducks.  With respect to
the second issue, we have a classic example of a tail wagging a dog. . . ."
	State v. Carmickle, 307 Or. 1, 15, 762 P.2d 290, 298 (1988) (Jones, J.,
dissenting).