accessing the bulletin board

PEPERA at BEAST.CS.HH.AB.COM PEPERA at BEAST.CS.HH.AB.COM
Sun Oct 31 11:49:58 EST 1993

>Subj:	accessing the "bulletin board"
>
>Date: Sun, 31 Oct 93 05:20:15 PST
>To: mycology at net.bio.net
>From: bmtyler at ucdavis.edu (Brett Tyler)
>Subject: accessing the "bulletin board"
>
>Regarding Pat Pukkila's question about accessing these E Mail messages, I
>would also be interested in how to read these messages without every
>message in the forum arriving on my hard disk.  Are the messages kept on a
>central server I could access?
>Brett Tyler
>Associate Professor
>bmtyler at ucdavis.edu

	Brett,

		The info you seek is archived at the site you send mycology
postings to, namely, net.bio.net.
All you need to do is anonymous ftp to net.bio.net and look in the
/pub/BIOSCI/MYCOLOGY directory. You will find several months postings there.

Regards,

Jerry Pepera
pepera at iccgcc.decnet.ab.com