bionet.mycology

Ralph Dean ralph_dean at QUICKMAIL.CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Sep 23 18:03:33 EST 1993

                      Subject:                              Time:  5:58 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         bionet.mycology                       Date:  9/23/93
To whom it may concern: I am unable to see the mycology group in bionet on my
newsreader.  I have no idea why not because I can see all the other groups
listed in bionet.  Has anyone else been having this problem?  I can read bionet
over the GOPHER system, but of course I can not reply.  I beleive we get our
news feed from Georgia Tech, but I dont know if they are having a problem or
not.  Please let me know if you have any information.  Thanks, Ralph A. Dean