David Kristofferson kristoff at
Mon Sep 27 20:52:51 EST 1993

gnewton at abbott.uucp (Glen Newton (CCM)) writes:

>	 am posting this for a friend who has mail access but not News

>please add bkendrick at to the bionet mycology newsgroup

>gnewton at
>	glen newton  EMR Canada, Ottawa
>	gnewton at

This has been taken care, but PLEASE everyone, be sure to send
subscription requests to one of the following two addresses and not to
the newsgroup posting address.  There is no guarantee that we will
catch every one of these posted requests.

Subscription Address                 Location
biosci at               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at