Strain deposit

Moulliard Moulliard at mbla.ucl.ac.be
Wed Apr 20 02:03:04 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,

The MUCL culture collection is a public collection working in the field of
the biodiversity conservation and biotechnology for the agro-industry. We
have developed our expertise in the identification of different group of
Fungi and Yeasts (especially in Deuteromycetes, Basidiomycetes and
Ascomycetes). Today, to preservate and conserve the biodiversity, we search
Fungi or Yeasts strains of interest.

Most of the scientists make a deposit only of type strain for publication
purposes while numerous other original strains can be of interest for the
scientific community. Incorporation of interesting original strains in a
public collection can help to make them available to everyone. If you want
to deposit some original strains (strains with publication or strain
original from particular biotope) in our collection, we will very please to
receive them. The MUCL culture collection as an "International Deposit
Authority" accept also the deposit of patented strains under the Budapest
Treaty.
We will very happy if we can collaborate in the future in a fruitful way.
Free feel to contact us.

Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Charles Moulliard
--

Mycotheque de l'Universite Catholique de Louvain (MUCL)
Place Croix du Sud, 3
Email: Moulliard at mbla.ucl.ac.be