Buxton Frank buxton at
Wed Apr 27 07:21:04 EST 1994

FROM:	Dr. Frank Buxton
	CIBA GEIGY AG, K681 307
	CH4002, Basel, Switzerland
	Tel: 	(Switzerland) 61 696 16 61
	FAX: 	(Switzerland) 61 696 93 01
	email	buxton at

TO: 	Geoff Turner
	email: G.Turner at

DATE:  27 April 1994

Dear Geoff

Thanks for your message.

Interspex appears to be the cheapest source I have found although
they charge me US$44/gm whether this reflects a change in price or
this is the price they charge to nonUS and nonAustralian customers
is a matter for conjecture.

Some people have also recommended Glucanex available from Novo,
Neumatt, CH-4243, Dittingen, Switzerland, Tel: (Switzerland)
61 765 61 11 at SwFr100 for 50g but I have not tried it yet so I
cannot comment on how good it is. It may also be available from
Novo in the states too.

Thanks very much

       Dr. Frank Buxton.