one newsgroup or two

Dan Ebbole dje0282 at SUMMA.TAMU.EDU
Mon Aug 22 17:44:47 EST 1994

I think most people would say that it is fine to have just one newsgroup.
I'm not particularly interested in hunting/gathering but if the headers are
clearly defined I can very quickly browse or delete en masse these
messages. I do not believe that there are too many mushroom lover messages.
 I think there are too few research notes and comments.  I am certainly as
guilty as anyone else in not utilizing the newsgroup (I did post one or two
messages and that probably makes me one of the more vocal research users).

Dr. Daniel Ebbole
dje0282 at
Dept. of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-2132