barry saville bsaville at CREDIT.ERIN.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Aug 23 08:53:11 EST 1994

researcher in fungal genetics and would very much like to see more science
in this news group, but; I feel the hobby mushroomers should not be
excluded.  Deleting their messages is not difficult and having this group
on line for reference if one ever needs to locate a given species in a
particular region could be invaluable for ecological or population studies.

Dr. Barry Saville

Barry J. Saville
Department of Botany,
U. of Toronto,Erindale Campus,