Fear....

Stamets 1 stamets1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 12:37:06 EST 1994

In article <2t8og9$lpv at search01.news.aol.com>, lulabeau at aol.com (Lulabeau)
writes:

I think your paraonoia is over-rated. We advertise in 13 gardening
magazines -
Organic Gardening, Fine Gardening, Horticulture, Vegetarian Times,
Harrowsmith,
Bon Appetit, National Gardening, etc.....99% of our customer base are
gourmet
mushroom enthusiasts. I am constantly surprised how the paranoia of some
people actually blatantly advertise their intentions whereas if people
stated that
their interest is in growing Oyster mushrooms do not draw dreaded
attention. Take it for what it's worth. Please send us your mailing
address and we will send
you a catalogue. If you have not seen my latest book, Growing Gourmet &
Medicinal Mushrooms, you might want to check it out.

paul stamets/Fungi Perfecti  FAX: 206-426-9377  Internet: Stamets1aol.com.