Asilomar program?

Brett Tyler fztyler at BULLWINKLE.UCDAVIS.EDU
Wed Aug 24 11:24:12 EST 1994

At  6:37 PM 8/23/94 -0700, Lisa Vaillancourt wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Can anyone tell me when the registration and program will be sent out for
>the Asilomar conference next March?  How do I get one?  Thanks so much!

If you are on the mailing list for the Fungal Genetics Newsletter and/or
have attended the conference in the past, you should automatically receive
the registration and program with the next Newsletter, which should be sent
out soon.  If you think you are not on the mailing list, you can contact
Craig Wilson at the Fungal Genetcs Stock Center (fgsc at ukanvm.cc.ukans.edu)
to get on the list.

Brett Tyler
Professor