Bionet.mycology: mushroom-hunting, recepies etc?

Eric G. Snyder ae924 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Aug 30 05:58:37 EST 1994

In a previous article, rpeter at (Peter Herman x5495) says:
>In article <339ip9$e5d at> Kari Tuovinen <kjt at> writes:

>>Let's not split the group as of yet, because the volume is still
>>very low. The current volume simply does not justify the establising
>>of another group. Also this scientific basis of fine for laymen to
>>learn something new.
>I agree that this is true.  One thing I would like to add though is a
>request about headers.  Thusfar posters have been good at clearly
>identifying colleting/forey/cooking topics in the header line.  As
>long as this continues, there should bee no problem in keeping all
>mycological topics in this group.  I am one of those people who does
>mycology (microbial ecology and ecophysiology) for a living but who
>is an enthusiastic eater and occasional collector of mushrooms!
>Naturally, I am pleased to see both areas here.
>rpeter at
>R. Peter Herman
>Biology, NM State UNiv

	I'm an enthusiastic eater/collector located in Ottawa, Canada.
	I hope that we continue to have the participation of people like
	Peter Herman (above).  Both perspectives are of value.  If the
	scientists don't mind the occasional bit of noise.

  Eric Snyder - Ottawa, Canada                 : Internet training
    Targeted Communication Mgt               : Broadcast fax services
      ae924 at            : Database marketing
        esnyder at	         : Corporate communication