Position Opening

Carol S. Enderlin enderc at ESSEX.HSC.COLORADO.EDU
Tue Aug 30 11:08:14 EST 1994

Below I have appended what I got when I uudecoded the message referred
to below, but not using Pegasus mail, for those of you unable or
unwilling to. I personally don't see the point of posting the
message in this fashion. :)

Carol Enderlin
enderc at essex.hsc.colorado.edu
[please don't email me about the position]

>  * This message contains the file 'MOLBIO.TXT', which has been
>  * uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
>  * the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
>  * out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
>  * and uudecode it manually.

-----------MOLBIO.TXT follows---------------

POSITION OPEN FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGIST
TEXAS CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE
San Antonio, Texas

Seeking molecular biologist (Ph.D. or postdoctorate level) to develop a
recombinant vaccine against the fungal pathogen Coccidioides immitis.
Project involves developing a cDNA or genomic library, screening the
library(s) with oligonucleotide and antibody probes, subcloning and
expression of gene, and evaluating immunoprotective properties of the
recombinant peptide using a murine model for coccidioidomycosis.

Salary is $36,108.  Interested applicants should contact...

Dr. Rebecca Cox or
Dr. Mitch Magee
Dept. of Research Immunology
Texas Center for Infectious Diseases