Looking for Ph.D. oportunities

JASON K. DOBRANIC c0hx at UNBSJ.CA
Tue Feb 8 17:18:48 EST 1994

Hi,
	I am a graduate student at the University of New Brunswick, Canada,
finishing up my M.Sc. in Mycology and am trying to find oportunities for
further research at the doctoral level. My thesis concerns endophytic fungi
from eastern larch (a deciduous conifer) looking at the metabolically active
secondary products that are made. This includes bioassays and such studies.
I would love to continue research in aspects of endophyte biology but am not
limiting myself to that topic. Mycology has so many interesting areas of
research that I would enjoy.

	If you are looking for candidates or know of any oportunities that I
should be aware of please send an e-mail. I am willing to study in any
country.

Jason Dobranic
Biology Dept.
University of New Brunswick