Used copy of Stamets book?

Kathleen Bowers szbowers at
Mon Feb 14 09:07:24 EST 1994

I am looking to buy a used copy of Paul Stamets big blue book (I forget
the title).  I believe the retail price listed on the cover is $18.00.
It is a basic, step-by-step instruction manual for growing mushrooms.
Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get one?  If there are any
other books out there (that aren't EXTREMELY technical) that I should
read on mycology, please let me know!  Thank you.

Please send any responses to my e-mail address.  Thanks again.

   Brian J Bowers         .   ..   ...   ....__o
kabowers at     .   ..   ...   .... \<,
DAVIS, CALIFORNIA USA   .   ..   ...   ....()/ ()