Morels

Etan Ben-Ami ebenami at panix.com
Mon Feb 14 09:41:56 EST 1994

Lee:
	I tried replying to you via mail, but the message bounced.
I'm also interested in growing morels, preferably indoors where I
can control more environmental factors and away from the worms.
	Is there a FAQ for this group?  Is Stamets book useful?
Are you interested in small-scale cultivation for the home or
commercial cultization, with the economy and problems of scale
that would go along with it.
	BTW I'm just getting into cultivation of fungi after
some years of growing herbs and vegetables in a home lab.  Hopefully,
my electric bill will be a bit lower.
	My particular interest in morels comes from several
visits to Michigan last year.  I hear they want to change the
state flower to morchella esculanta ;-)

	Etan Ben-Ami ------------- Peace Takes Practice
	ebenami at panix.com

--