culturing pathogen from host

EZ005631 at ALCOR.UCDAVIS.EDU EZ005631 at ALCOR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Mon Feb 14 20:42:18 EST 1994

P Hirst
I have been worked with P. griseola that infect beans. This fungi produce
stromata also and synemmata and conidias when I put infected tissue under
high humidity environment.
So, try to induce production of conidiophores and conidia and then try to
pick them individually using disecting needles.
I use to incubate infected tissue for 24-48 hours, darkness condition,
25 Celsius degree and high humidity (wet paper towel in a close container)
Good luck. Pablo