Phycomycetes on aquatic invertebrates

"J. Murphy ", russula at vtvm1.cc.vt.edu RUSSULA at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU
Sat Feb 26 14:20:45 EST 1994

Dear mycologists;
    I'm taking a class in aquatic mycology and am looking for references
regarding phycomycetes which are associated with aquatic invertebrates,
particularly molluscs.  Any references you could send my way would be
welcome, but I am particularly interested in review articles (from any
era) or very recent articles.  I'm interested in both applied and basic stuff.
    I'll tabulate responses into a single file, which I'll make available
when the responses start to dwindle.
    Thanks in advance!       Jack Murphy