uses for mushrooms?

Cory M Wisnia cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu
Tue Jan 11 08:49:06 EST 1994

Hilary has received a wonderful variety of letters with regard to her
project,  and yes,  we did get her the Miriam Rice book on mushroom
dyeing --and she is probably going to try to interview Miriam for part of
her project.  One of the areas of interest that came up was the
investigative use of fungi for illnesses such as AIDS.  Does anybody know
of a further source of information on that?

Thanks for all the help for Hilary!

Cory Wisnia
||     / \|/  \  CORY  WISNIA             ||
||     |(O)(O) | cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu ||
||     \  ×   /  MENDOCINO   CA           ||