Stropharia cubensis

Christopher Kashinath Patil cpatil at leland.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 24 20:02:35 EST 1994

I have had a little trouble re-finding some papers (which I know exist) on
the laboratory culture of _S. cubensis_ from spores to fruiting bodies. If
anyone can point me in the right direction or provide me with citations (or
advice) on the subject, please do let me know.

I'm especially interested in refinding a paper about liquid culture (used only
for large-scale culture of monokaryotic mycelia from spores, or dikaryotic
mycelia from matings).

Thanks a million in advance!
--
Chris Patil				Stanford University