David H. Griffin griffin at
Mon Jan 31 10:04:25 EST 1994

Suhn-Kee Chae wrote:
>Does anyone know where benlate can be purchased commercially?
>Please let me know.

Try your local garden supply store. Benomyl 50% W.P (wettable powder) is
packaged under a variety of brand names.

David H. Griffin
e-mail: griffin at

More information about the Mycology mailing list