Morels, Boletus edulis on sale in N.Y.C.

Church8 church8 at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 22:00:07 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.87.9405152023.A18119-0100000 at panix.com>,
gyetter at PANIX.COM (Gene Yetter) writes:

Dear Gene,
  I don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing. I'm pretty blown away by
some of the stuff I see here, but when I typed in "mycology" sure enough -
there it was.  I'm a old time mushroom hunter who names with pleasure and
eats with great caution.  I have found Boletus Edulus in the East here:
Specifically at French Creek State park in N.E. Penn. I will be there in a
few weeks.  This ismone of the fecund  mushroom areas (this park)that I've
ever seen. I lot of the stuiff I see I can never identify.
I'm not sure what this has to do wiyth your note or query... but In a rush
of enthusiasm i send you this not... accept it as greetings from south
jersey- if in fact you get the message.
                                                          T. D. Church
(Church8. at AOL.Comm)