images of mushroom

Claude Morin cmorin at interlink.net
Wed Jun 1 16:24:45 EST 1994

Hi,
      I have been trying to locate images of mushroom at different sites on
the internet. I need these images for a programming project. I am looking for
pictures (.gif, .jpg. etc), graphics, descriptions, etc. So far I have found
several photographs of mushroom at a gopher site at Harvard University. I
access it with Cello by pointing at gopher://huh.harvard.edu/11/images. I
would appreciate very much any help in this query.

cmorin at interlink.net
Claude Morin
It is morel season in the Montreal area
was lucky...found several morchella esculenta