Elemental Composition

James Masuoka jm2n at galen.med.Virginia.EDU
Wed Jun 8 14:11:41 EST 1994

Howdy Folks,

	I am currently working on a project involving trace
elements and Candida albicans. I am interested in the
concentration of metals in the organism and would like to have
a basis of standardization and comparison. Is there a source
which lists the elemental composition of fungi? My literature
searches so far have turned up next to nothing. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Jim Masuoka
jm2n at Virginia.EDU
--
	   James Masuoka	| Science without ethical and spiritual con-
	University of Virginia	| siderations is not a whole science, but a