Elemental Composition

James Masuoka jm2n at galen.med.Virginia.EDU
Wed Jun 8 14:11:41 EST 1994

Howdy Folks,

	I am currently working on a project involving trace
elements and Candida albicans. I am interested in the
concentration of metals in the organism and would like to have
a basis of standardization and comparison. Is there a source
which lists the elemental composition of fungi? My literature
searches so far have turned up next to nothing. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Jim Masuoka
jm2n at Virginia.EDU
	   James Masuoka	| Science without ethical and spiritual con-
	University of Virginia	| siderations is not a whole science, but a
 	 jm2n at virginia.edu	| form of madness.