morel mushrooms

John Gosink gosink at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 23 19:36:02 EST 1994

Greetings.  I have dealt with Fungi Perfecti.  They are very reputable, and
extremely attentive to customer concerns.  They are also quite prompt.  I
have not tried their outdoor morel kit, but have tried their indoor oyster,
shiitake, hericium, and nameko kits.  My first nameko kit didn't fruit.
After
calling FP, they replaced it free of charge.  I strongly recommend them as
a company to do business with, and I think you will be satisfied.  Morels,
of course are tricky, and I have no experience with their morel kit.

Matthew Stoecker
(yes, I know a different name appears, but this is the real me)