Mushroom prices

Meeske meeske at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 11:14:02 EST 1994

In article <2gunn5$m5m at eis.calstate.edu>, cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu (Cory M
Wisnia) writes:

Staurt: I realize I am responding a little late to your request for wild
harvested mushroom prices, but I have only recently gotten internet access. I
have historical pricing information for most wild harvested msuhrooms in the
PNW going back a few years, if you still need it. Please reply, and I will send
it to you directly. The market for wild harvested mushrooms is inefficient,
because the crops vary dramatically season to seaon and location to location,
and because the market is small. Prices fluctuate wildly, and are not uniform
world wide. The whole subject of wild harvested mushroom economics could be a
masters thesis. I would love to know how your research was accepted at school.